Sunday, February 15, 2015

Checkpoint #2: Adam's TBR Pile Challenge



2015TBRbutton


Adam from Roof Beam Reader is calling for the second checkpoint in his 2015 TBR Pile Challenge


I'm a little slow out of the starting gate this year. So far, I have finished one of my declared TBR books:

 Ten Thousand Light-Years from Home by James Tiptriee, Jr. [pub 1973; on my TBR since 1988] (1/2/15)


Adam has also asked us a question for our checkpoint: 

Since it will be Valentine’s Day weekend when this post goes live, I have to ask: Do you have any “romantic” books on your 2015 TBR challenge list? If so, which ones?! (This could be capital r Romantic, or regular lovey-steamy romantic).

Hmmm. Not really. I've got Death in Kashmir by M. M. Kaye on the list and Kaye normally throws a little romance in to her mystery plots, but the romance isn't really the point. I'm not a big romance novel reader...and I didn't choose any classics that would fall into the Romantic category.
 

No comments: