Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Read It Again, Sam: My Sign-Up


For those of you who love to revisit old friends in the book world, I have created a brand new My Reader's Block Challenge--The Read It Again, Sam Challenge.  Every year it seems like I wind up re-reading a few books just because I have a perfect old favorite that will fit right into one of my other challenges.  So...because I love challenges and I love making my books fit into a challenge...here we go...adding another challenge feather to my cap.
 
My Level:

Déjà vu: Reread 4 books

1. Shake Hands Forever by Ruth Rendell (1/13/14)
2. No. 9 Belmont Square by Margaret Erskine (6/21/14)
3. Endless Night by Agatha Christie (3/13/14)
4. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkein (6/12/14)
Déjà vu Complete!
5. Death in a White Tie by Ngaio Marsh (9/8/14) 
6. Ten Little Indians by Agatha Christie (9/11/14)
7. The Sittaford Mystery by Agatha Christie (9/14/14) 
8.
Feeling Nostalgic

No comments: