Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.

*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to spoil the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

Just starting The Caravaggio Books by Bernard Peterson. Here are my teasers (p. 33):

There was no sign of a fight, or even of a struggle. I mean, the papers were still all neatly piled up, the books open and in place, pen and pencils on the desk, nothing on the floor. There was no thrashing about, you know?

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Bev, glad to read things are getting steadily easier for you. :) Terrific selection for Teaser Tuesdays! It looks like an interesting mystery; one that I'd likely enjoy.

jlshall said...

Haven't heard of this before now, but I love the teaser! I'll have to find out more.

gautami tripathy said...

Such a great teaser! I love teaser tuesdays so much. I always add so many books to my TBR pile...

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Room by Emma Donoghue post!

Anonymous said...

Good teaser. I haven't heard of this book before.