Friday, April 22, 2011

Four Things...Just for Fun

What Red Read has tempted me into doing this fun little meme...Answer each question with four things.
Four jobs I've had in my life:1. Lawn mower
2. Car hop at root beer stand
3. Prep cook
4. pharmacy tech
Four books I would read over and over again: Link1. Any Lord Peter Wimsey by Dorothy L Sayers
2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
3. Any Phryne Fisher novel by Kerry Greenwood
4. The Haunted Bookshop by Christopher Morley

Four places I have lived:
1. Wabash, IN
2. North Manchester, IN
3. Spencer, IN
4. Bloomington, IN

Four books I would recommend:
1. Strong Poison by Dorothy L Sayers
2. The End of the Alphabet by C. S. Richardson
3. The Four Loves by C. S. Lewis
4. The Haunted Bookshop by Christopher Morley

Four places I have been:
1. New York City
2. Estes Park, Colorado
3. Boundary Waters (between Minnesota & Canada)
4. Mackinac Island, Michigan

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Mom's macaroni & cheese
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. homemade bread

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. England
2. Estes Park, Colorado (Rockies!)
3. Silver Lake, Michigan (most beautiful beach ever)
4. Disney World

Four of my favorite drinks:
1. diet 7-Up
2. iced tea
3. lemonade
4. apple juice

Four people that are very special in my life:
1. husband
2. son
3. Mom & Dad
4. all my good friends (Kristal, Heather, Paula, Nikki, Richard, Nick....)

2 comments:

Red said...

I think my favorite part of the 4 things is seeing all the jobs people had. That and the favorite foods. When I read homemade bread I immediately started craving some!

Unknown said...

Brilliant.

I want to read some of the books you mentioned.